Software Engineering Instructional Lead
I currently lead a 12 week Software Engineering Immersive course for consumers and enterprise clients which have included companies such as John Deere, Guardian, Union Pacific and M&T Bank. My responsibilities include:
- Preparing and delivering lessons on the fundamentals of software engineering.
- Providing constructive feedback and mentoring students in their rapid development of technical skills.
Software Engineering Instructor
As a Software Engineering Instructor I collaborated with other instructors to create a software engineering curriculum for aspiring full stack developers. My responsibilities included:
- Creating lessons and assignments using Repl.it.
- Creating automated tests for grading.
- Integrating course materials to the Per Scholas Canvas platform.
Software Engineering Instructional Associate
As an Instructional Associate I have assisted several Instructional Leads plan and execute 12 week Software Engineering Immersive courses for consumers. My responsibilities included:
- Supporting students with planning, writing and debugging code.
- Inspecting student homework and projects and providing constructive feedback.
As a Software Engineer at Tokr I collaborated with a small group of individuals who's mission was to create a mobile dating app. My responsibilities included:
- Collaborating with other developers and designers to plan and prototype the mobile app.
- Supporting designers with deploying landing page and launching email marketing campaigns.
- Monitoring online presence and engaging with users to further strengthen user relationships with the company's brand.